Happy New Year

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hello there.. As you all can see, this is my first post on this blog. Let me share with you why this blog is created. I have this 9-6 job as a small time programmer in small company. During my free time, I love to read and try out anything related to computers and coding. So, sometimes, along the journey, I stumbled upon new techniques or tricks. However, when I need to use certain techniques, I seems to forget it. I can't recall everything instantly and its hard to google it around everytime.

So, this blog will serve as my small notebook where I'll keep everything that I found. Thus, when I need something, I don't need to go far. I hope this blog, somehow, will also benefits my readers. If you have anything on your mind or any question regarding my post, do share it in my comment place.  I'll really appreciate it.

By the way, Sharing is Caring...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Technology blogs Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP