How to uninstall Internet Explorer 9 (beta)

Thursday, January 13, 2011

I few weeks back, I've downloaded Internet Explorer 9 beta just for testing purposes. I found out that there's still a few areas of IE9 that need to be fixed, however, performance wise is kindda okay..  So because of this few minor bugs, I decided to uninstall it.

The problem is I can't find it in 'Uninstall a program' section. So I did some googling. Turn out that Windows install IE9 as a Windows updates. So, this is the way to uninstall it...

  1. Click the Windows logo and type ' view installed updates '. Select it in the search result.
  2. When 'Uninstall an Update' screen pops out, scroll down to search for 'Windows Internet Explorer 9'.
  3. Select it and click 'Uninstall'.

and you're done. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Technology blogs Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP